1. A TARDIS or similar time machine has fallen into your hands for an afternoon. You can go back into the past and change one thing. What would you change and why?
I'd undo hitting post on a certain e-mail on a certain list. Or at least I'd reply to sender.
Because honestly, the big stuff, I'd be too afraid to change, without failsafes. I'd rather undo hurting somebody's feelings, which hopefully would change their life for the better. Or at least their day.
2. Who is the one person who has had the greatest influence on who you are today? How do you think you'd be different if you'd never met them?
I suppose "my mother" would be a smart-assy and obnoxious answer. Honestly, my uncle -- if he hadn't more or less adopted me when I was nine, I'd have been raised by my grandparents, and very likely you wouldn't know me at all. Possibly you wouldn't want to. I'm not sure I'd want to know me.
3.What was the best piece of advice you were ever given?
"Brush downward little by little, starting at the ends and working your way up." For a person with a sensitive scalp, this saved me years of screaming pain. You wouldn't like me in screaming pain.
4. What animal do you most identify with/see as your totem? Why?
I'd like it to be the cat because it's beautiful, graceful, mysterious. In reality, it's the cat because it's selfish, lazy, and only wants to be petted when it's in the mood.
5. You have to give this meme to a character in the Jossverse. Who do you choose and what do you ask?
1. Kennedy? What are you thinking, woman?
2. Truth -- you use Feria, right? It didn't just magically go from auburn to copper. Or, uh, maybe it did?
3. Posit for the moment that such a thing exists as bisexuality. In this scenario... no, actually, we'll just go with the positing. Come back next week for level two.
4. What's the one thing you regret the most? Ever?
5. So, now that you know what gaydar is... train it in Xander's direction.
Your assessment? Cuter with Spike, or Andrew?