1. I have never had any of the traditional "childhood" diseases: measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella.
2. The only time I ever had detention, I simply told the teacher that I wouldn't be showing up, because I hadn't done anything wrong. She pretty much said, "Ok."
3. Beneath the red dye, I am a natural blonde. (sarabi, kjwagner, maeyan, and Mom, you are ineligible to play!)
4. Cooked green peppers make me violently ill, yet raw ones are just fine.
5. Not only am I the Good One1, but I have the halo to prove it. Except wesleysgirl stole it at Buffycon.
1 Yes, that's a judgement call. The truth or lie issue is about the halo. :-P