This time, blessedly, without the requirement that you have to ID the artist as well as the song. Gacked from valarltd.
The rules: Step 1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 20 songs that play Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly P.S: no cheating and pasting the lyrics into a search engine
1. I don't wanna talk about mutual funds, I don't wanna talk about R-R-R-R-RSP's...
2. I'll be waiting... in Nevada...David Duchovny - Bree Sharp -- mireille719
3. Can't hold out anymore; it's time you let the wolf through your door
4. You know, I'm pretty good at bein' alone -- would you care to join me?
5. So I ran down, and I said, in her good ear....The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun - Julie Brown -- valarltd
6. Now think of all the years you tried to find someone to satisfy you...You May Be Right - Billy Joel -- anonymous_sibyl
7. I hope he's not a fag, I hope he's not a drag queen...
8. He finally gave in to his friend's girlfriend when she said, "There's someone you should meet."
9. I'm eating all your kings and queens, all your sex and your diamondsBlack Black Heart - David Usher -- wolfling
10. Sometimes I'd like just to ask her what honest words she can’t afford to say
11. Who'd ever think it, such a squalid little ending, watching you descending just as far as you can go (Judges will accept the vaguest of identifications here) Florence Quits - Chess, London soundtrack -- mireille719 and loreleif
12. Well, I guess you left me with some feathers in my handAngels of the Silences - Counting Crows -- 3jane
13. If I was chosen, I would gladly give it back
14. Think of it as Personality DialysisPopular -- Wicked soundtrack -- norabombay
15. He gave his life for tourism. King Tut - Steve Martin -- valarltd
16. Were we moving towards some transcendental moment?Morning Glory - Leonard Cohen -- mogigraphia
17. I keep your picture upon the wall; it hides a nasty stain still lying thereI'm Not In Love - Tori Amos -- mogigraphia
18. Every time I turn around, I'm not who I want to be
19. See the girl with cymbals on her fingers, entering through the door?Stop Stop Stop - The Hollies -- a2zmom
20. Some had crawled their way into your heart to rend your ventricles apart
Bonus #21, which is a clue to #11: Never make a promise or plan; take a little love where you can - Nobody's Side - Chess - mireille719