Three Names You Go By:
Three Screen Names You Have Had:
Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
1. Wrists (it's a new thing. Look, whoa, tendons)
Three Physical Things You Don't Like About Yourself:
1. Bad knees
2. Horrific underbite
3. I... kinda enjoy myself physically these days, actually.
Three Parts Of Your Heritage:
Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
2. ID badge
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
2. ID badge
3. Kickass boots of ass-kickingness
Three Of Your Favorite
1. Ordinary Town - Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer
2. Snow - Grey Eye Glances
3. If I Were You - Kasey Chambers
Three Things You Want In A Relationship:
Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I can wiggle my ears. Sort of.
2. The previous statement is a lie.
3. I have 9 cats.
Three Physical Things About The Preferred Sex That Appeal To You:
Three Of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Three Things You Want To Do Really Badly Right Now:
Three Careers You've Considered:
1. Snark - sadly they will not pay me for this. I asked.
2. Pie - sadly I tend to burn it so other must make it for me, WOE.
3. Snuggles - Lee, after all, pays cash.
1. Actor (I was 5; I had some concept that acting in tv shows would make you magically be in the tv show.)
Three Places You Want To Go On Holiday:
2. Atlanta (Writercon Yay!)
3. Anyplace where my peoples liveses.
Three Kids' Names You Like:
3. Quinn ('cos that one works for boy or girl, see)
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. Discover the secret of
2. Really, really, really be sure there's an afterlife
Three Ways You Are Stereotypically A Chick:
1. I like clothes/hair/makeup.
2. Sports bore the crap out of me.
3. I prefer girly drinks to beer. (stolen)
Three Ways You Are Stereotypically A Guy:
1. I don't like waiting for other people to try on clothes/fix their hair/put on makeup.
2. Romance novels bore the crap out of me.
3. I hate asking for directions. I will, I just hate it.
Three Celeb Crushes:
1. Joss Whedon
2. Neil Gaiman