The icepick that's been driven into my skull just above my left eye has me so wiped out that I can't even be pissed about it. The thing's still under warranty for at least tech support, so I e-mailed the seller from my laptop (*waves*), scrolled the flist, chimed in on a few behind the scenes FH things, and am currently debating the merits of crawling under the covers because see above re: icepick.
But before I do, movie meme, because I'd been planning to post it all day and got sidelined by that whole work thing.
01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times
The Last Unicorn
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre
Serenity. Two previews and ... opening weekend, I think?
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie
Dude, I own Pinata, Survival Island. Draw your own conclusions.
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie
Rob jgjkhkjhkjh Schneider. Haaaaaate.
05. Name a movie that you can quote from
See #1. You have let your doom in by the front door, Haggard, but it will not depart that way!
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs
Most of the musicals I know well enough to know all the lyrics to don't have movie versions. But I come close on A Little Night Music and Best Little Whorehouse In Texas.
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see
09. Name a movie that you own
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops
I'mma steal crazylike_afox's answer: Marky Mark.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Yesssssss. Many. Saw Star Wars at the drive-in back when they just called it Star Wars because there was only the one. I was 5.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Nope. Why, you wanna?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes. Jesus of Nazareth. I was 4; I freaked out at the nail-driving in the crucifixion. To my mom's credit, she got me out of there in a flash.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater
17. How often do you go to the movies?
Every 2 months or so, but I watch 6 or 7 per week on dvd.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Family That Preys
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Comedy/drama/fantasy, for theatre movies. Horror, for rentals.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I'mma guess Jesus of Nazareth, though my memory of Star Wars is stronger.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Saw. UNDO IT.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
It's hard to scare me with a horror movie these days, but The Ring got close.
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?