1. How often do you do laundry? Bwhahahaha... What is this laundry you speak of? Actually, there is no often; there is only "No clean clothes and maeyan isn't doing laundry, so I suppose I should."
2. What's in a typical wash load? Everything except that green towel/throw with the reindeer on it, which has been forever banned from being washed with anything else, because it sheds all over the fugging place. Also, too many clothes, according to maeyan, who says they don't get properly cleaned if I overstuff the washer. Ha! If it fits, and it got briefly touched by water, it's clean, right?
3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? Top loader, liquid detergent -- whatever's on sale.
4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? Yup. In the Downy Ball. Either Downy or ... um... some Natural Wonders kind of name that isn't actually Natural Wonders. We're a bit more picky about the softeners, because of scent -- the detergent washes away, but our clothes smell like fabric softener forever...
5. Dryer or clothesline? Like ephemera, clothesline - don't own a dryer. Basement clothesline. Or there's always "Leave them in the washer until they smell vaguely mildewy, wash them again, and this time, remember to hang them up..."